My husband and I included our high school documents in our checklist for requirements we need to authenticate with DFA before going here in the UAE. Different requirements are needed if you’re from a public or a private school.



A trip to your high school is needed to get these and time differs from each school. My husband went to a public school and he got all his documents ready in a day and filed it straight to DEPED in San Fernando, Pampanga. Mine was ready after 2 weeks then I have to go to DEPED NCR office which is in the vicinity of SM North EDSA beside Francisco High School.

They will forward your certified and verified documents to DFA. Another trip to DFA to get your red ribboned documents.


If you have lost your diploma and the school does not provide you a new one, get an Affidavit of Lost duly notarized and that’s good to go.